From: MIDRANGE-L [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Mike
Krebs
Sent: Friday, September 05, 2014 4:45 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: IBMi Access for Client Solutions and Windows 8.1

I am the tester for Win 8.1 at our company and I've been trying out the java
version of IBMi Access.

Anyone running it successfully? I get it started okay but the program seems
to be not responding after a bit (after screen saver?). I have not narrowed
down when it happens as I am really early in my testing. I am using the
start script as the start programs do not work for me. The windows are
moveable but anything inside them is not responding.

The laptop is up to date on patches.
I am up to date on Java according to java.com (java version 1.8.0_11 I am
using the June 24 code, version 1.1.13 build 4260.

I am hoping I am missing something "important" but will PMR if no one has
any suggestions.