Thanks, Eric.

That is what I was thinking too, but because I haven't actually done an
AFPDS spooled file for years I wanted to make sure I was reading that
correctly.

The software vendor providing the reports with the barcodes was blaming the
"streching" on the HPT API. I agreed, but also knew it had to be because
of the printer file settings or the DDS keywords.

I played around with the QSAMPLER package and was able to duplicate the
results so I emailed back my customer to confirm my suspicions.

Again, thanks for the confirmation, Eric!

Brad
www.bvstools.com

On Wed, Aug 20, 2014 at 3:02 PM, DeLong, Eric <EDeLong@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>