Clearly I have too much turned on. This journal is very busy, yet how do
I really find the affecting entries? Meaning, how do I stop journalling
the clutter, and, what options do I take on DSPJRN to find just what I
want? That this image catalog got unloaded.

09:52:28 CHGOBJAUD OBJ(VRTCLG) OBJTYPE(*IMGCLG) OBJAUD(*ALL)
Object auditing value changed for VRTCLG in QUSRSYS type *IMGCLG.
09:52:29 LODIMGCLG IMGCLG(VRTCLG) OPTION(*UNLOAD)
Image catalog VRTCLG unloaded from device VRTDEV.
09:52:32 LODIMGCLG IMGCLG(VRTCLG) OPTION(*LOAD) DEV(VRTDEV)
Image catalog VRTCLG loaded in device VRTDEV.

DSPJRN JRN(QAUDJRN) FROMTIME(081914 095228) TOTIME(081914 095232)
JOB(011788/ROB/QPADEV0001)
shows 66 journal entries!
Sequence Code Type
16366 T AD
16423 T JS
16424 T LD
16425 T ZR
16426 T JS
16427 T LD
16428 T LD
16429 T LD
16430 T LD
16431 T JS
16432 T LD
16433 T LD

System value . . . . . : QAUDCTL
Description . . . . . : Auditing control
Auditing
control
*AUDLVL
*OBJAUD
*NOQTEMP

System value . . . . . : QAUDLVL
Description . . . . . : Security auditing level
Auditing
options
*AUTFAIL
*DELETE