Paul

Perhaps someone coded DSPJOBLOG JOB(*) OUTPUT(*PRINT) within a program, causing all of these 159 little job logs ...

Mark S. Waterbury

> On 8/14/2014 1:44 PM, Steinmetz, Paul wrote:
This is still not making sense.
159 joblogs.
But only 2 CPI2417

Message ID . . . . . . : CPI2417 Severity . . . . . . . : 40
Message type . . . . . : Information
Date sent . . . . . . : 08/12/14 Time sent . . . . . . : 12:00:23
Message . . . . : Job message queue for 978872/TRP1/S001NITE19 has been
wrapped.

If the job message queue only wrapped 2 times, there should only be 3 joblogs.

Also, the size of each joblog, 584k, is not near the maximum size.

Paul