Rob,

The snippet you provide here for WRKSYSSTS is only 2 seconds. Run it until you get 5 minutes and then report back. Do this for a few intervals like that. With this only 2 second snap you could have caught the thing in a moment of little work.

- Larry "DrFranken" Bolhuis

www.frankeni.com
www.iDevCloud.com
www.iInTheCloud.com