DRAWER() is for paper source...

He's asking about output bin, which is OVRPRTF OUTBIN(x)

However, OVRPRTF is only useful if the user knows what the want before the
output is generated. It doesn't help if for instance out normally goes to
a dummy outq and the user moves it to the printer they want it printed on
(if at all).

Unfortunately, OUTBIN() is not parm of CHGSPLFA like DEV(), OUTQ(),
DUPLEX() and DRAWER() are.

So in that scenario, you pretty much have to have multiple device
descriptions, one for each bin the user might want to use.

You wouldn't need separate simplex/duplex versions for each bin assuming
you can teach the users to use the DUPLEX() parm on the CHGSPLFA command
used by option 2=Change on WRKSPLF.

Then again, they might find it easier to simply select from
HP_B1S
HP_B1D
HP_B2S
HP_B2D
... and so on ...

I must admit that I've set up separate device descriptions for
duplex/simplex. But I've never thrown the output bins into the mix also.
I've only ever changed output bins when the output is automatically
generated by the system so I already know where it's supposed to go.

Charles