Chuck,
When I attempt to use a key mapped to the "TEST REQUEST" function, the
message received is:
Message ID . . . . . . : CPF5204 Severity . . . . . . . :
30
Message type . . . . .
:

Message . . . . : Function key not
allowed.
Cause . . . . . : The function key that was used is not correct at this
time
or was not
defined.
Recovery . . . : The correct function keys are defined in the
display
device
file.

Attempting to call the CALL QARDRIVE, I receive the following:
Message ID . . . . . . : MCH6801 Severity . . . . . . . :
40
Message type . . . . . : Escape

Date sent . . . . . . : 07/28/14 Time sent . . . . . . :
12:56:28

Message . . . . : Object domain or storage protection error for offset
in
object
QARDRIVE.
Cause . . . . . : A program tried to use a blocked instruction, access
system domain object, or make invalid use of a protected page. The
violation
type is 1. The violation type indicates the type of
error:
1-Object domain
violation.

Jeff Young

[...]