Hi Kurt, Mike and Vern,

Now -- do I need to include that <vendor response> tag :) ?

I have been supporting change management products for over 25 years and find
that making a CM product decision can be challenging for any shop. I've
compiled a vendor-independent check list that I hope will help your
evaluation process: <http://tinyurl.com/nu9obwy>
http://tinyurl.com/nu9obwy

For a smaller shop I always suggest that you look for a 'small shop' pricing
option and an easy-to-use interface. Keeping it simple is the key and
always check references.

Midrange Dynamics change management (MDCMS) was mentioned earlier, and it
has been used worldwide since 1998. MDCMS is reasonably priced, yet full of
advanced features, including outstanding capabilities for managing SQL and
responding to audit requirements. It scales well for any size shop. To help
TurnOver users who need to move, it includes automated migration for history
and work in progress. For the requirements you have mentioned so far, and
the requirements others have suggested to you, you will find MDCMS to be a
good fit. FYI, Synergivity Software is the North America reseller for MDCMS.

Thanks, Donna

www.ConsistentChange.com <http://www.ConsistentChange.com>