Do you mean INPUT rather than INTPUT?

On Tue, Jul 15, 2014 at 10:57 AM, Jeff Young <jyoung0950@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I am now having another issue with FTP.
I have an FTP Script file with the following commands:
close
open MUSSONJAMAICA.COM
USER xxx yyyy
ascii
locsite namefmt 1
cd /ffff/vvvv
put '/zzzz/gg/inbox/14072014 Creation Report.txs'
close
quit

Prior to issuing the FTP command, I issue an OVRDBF command to file INPUT
AND OUTPUT
INTPUT DB TOFILE(QTEMP/STVFTINST) MBR(STV150714)
OUTPUT DB TOFILE(T37MODSDTA/STVFTPLOG) MBR(STV150714)

When I issue the FTP Command, I get what appears to be a "terminal window"
This is a mostly blank screen with the text Press ENTER to end terminal
session. near the top and the following command keys on the bottom:
F3=Exit F4=End of File F6=Print F9=Retrieve F17=Top
F18=Bottom F19=Left F20=Right F21=User Window

The screen appears to have a command line above the command keys, but
ignores anything I key.

If I press F3 and then Enter, my job ends.

Below is the output from the FTP Log file:
Output redirected to a file.
Connecting to host S105RHXM at address nn.nn.nn.nnn using port 21.
220-QTCP at Sxxxxxxxx.
220 Connection will close if idle more than 5 minutes.
Enter login ID (vai):
331 Enter password.
OS/400 is the remote operating system. The TCP/IP version is "V6R1M0".
250 Now using naming format "0".
Enter an FTP subcommand.

Enter an FTP subcommand.

Enter an FTP subcommand.