From: MIDRANGE-L [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Mark S Waterbury
Sent: Friday, July 11, 2014 11:37 AM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: Re: [Bulk] Netserver profile being disable after IPL and/or password change - CPIB682

Paul:

Look at the second-level text for that message CPIB682 for an explanation as to how or why those NetServer user IDs are getting disabled.

See:
http://iprodeveloper.com/rpg-programming/apis-example-list-and-enable-disabled-netserver-users

for a nice article and tool by Carsten Flensburg that addresses this issue.

HTH,

Mark S. Waterbury