On 12-Jun-2014 15:54 -0500, Mark Murphy/STAR BASE Consulting Inc. wrote:
CRPence on 03/13/2014 01:09PM wrote:
<<SNIP>>
FWiW: The most complete contextual information [outside of the SQL
request itself per the CREATE VIEW statement not being a CL
command-request; i.e. not being a request-message] is available
from the spooled output either from a DSPJOBLOG OUTPUT(*PRINT)
taken with the specified JOB() having LOG(4 0 *SECLVL) in effect...

I am resurrecting this thread because it has again reared its ugly
head. Once again, the view does not exist (though it did just
yesterday), and I am currently unable to recreate it, or any of the
dependent views (which also do not currently exist).

Here is the job log:

*NONE Request 06/12/14 16:44:20.871236
QUICMD QSYS 0543 QUICMD QSYS 0543
Message . : -RUNSQLSTM SRCSTMF('/home/mmurphy/SQL
Source/Buckhorn/ocrmhv.sql') COMMIT(*NONE) NAMING(*SQL)
CPF6968 Escape 40 06/12/14 16:44:20.960475
QJOSNDJE QSYS 06F9 QDBCRTME QSYS 05CB
Message . : Journal entry cannot be associated with file OCRMHV.
Cause . . : The specified journal entry cannot be associated with
file OCRMHV in library BKNTEST because of one of the following:
-- File OCRMHV in library BKNTEST is not a data base file.
-- File OCRMHV in library BKNTEST is a logical file that
is not journaled.
Recovery : Correct the error and try your request again.
CPF9999 Escape 40 06/12/14 16:44:20.960944
QMHUNMSG *N QSQCRTV QSYS *STMT
To module . . . . . . . . . : QSQCRTV
To procedure . . . . . . . : QSQCRTV
Statement . . . . . . . . . : 11527
Message . : Function check. CPF6968 unmonitored by QDBCRTME
at statement *N, instruction X'05CB'.
<<SNIP>>

So this failure is /solid/ presently; i.e. each time this script is run, the same failure transpires? That is bad for progressing, but good for enabling review by IBM development, if the problem is not easily recreated otherwise.