From: MIDRANGE-L [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Porterfield, Sean
Sent: Tuesday, May 27, 2014 11:14 AM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: RE: Navigator for i vrs. System i Navigator

As was quoted below, I'm on 7.1 and was on TR6. I applied the latest PTFs (as of a week ago) over the weekend. Granted, I didn't specify what level I actually got. I had a lot of other servers to patch on Saturday, so I spent almost no time troubleshooting this, since it was already not working before I applied PTFs.

No Oracle products in use.

I didn't get an error message in the joblog and haven't taken the time to figure out where the Apache logs are for this server. I expect there is something at least slightly interesting there.

It's also interesting that there are other differences in that configuration file between my two systems. I'm rather curious what, if anything, will happen when I apply the same PTFs to the other system next month. I may contact IBM before that, but I'm not sure if I'll have time. As long as I have DCM working by August, I'm not really concerned.

PTF Group Level
SF99711 2
SF99710 13298
SF99709 110
SF99708 32
SF99707 7 (TR)
SF99706 7
SF99705 10
SF99701 28
SF99647 8
SF99637 9
SF99627 11
SF99617 6
SF99572 16 (JAVA)
SF99381 8
SF99380 10
SF99369 15
SF99368 27 (HTTP)
SF99367 8
SF99366 10
SF99364 9
SF99363 14
SF99362 34
SF99359 15
SF99145 7

5761JV1 *BASE 5050 IBM Developer Kit for Java
5761JV1 *BASE 2924 IBM Developer Kit for Java
5761JV1 8 5108 J2SE 5.0 32 bit
5761JV1 11 5111 Java SE 6 32 bit

--
Sean Porterfield