From: MIDRANGE-L [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Steinmetz, Paul
Sent: Thursday, May 22, 2014 10:38 AM
To: 'Midrange Systems Technical Discussion'
Subject: RE: Running jobs on a separate core

Would Workload groups be a solution, I've never used them.

Setting up workload groups
A workload group defines the number of processor cores that can be used
concurrently by jobs and threads that are associated with the group. Product
entries can be added to a workload group to define the license term and
feature of the product in the group. To set up workload groups, use the
character-based interface.

Paul