From: MIDRANGE-L [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Charles Wilt
Sent: Wednesday, May 21, 2014 9:30 AM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: Re: iSeries Message Monitoring, auto actions, and pager (email) notifications

http://pic.dhe.ibm.com/infocenter/iseries/v7r1m0/topic/rzaks/rzaksjbactngprestartjobs.htm

In order to account by application group, you'd need to include the CHGACGCDE in your application code.

May be a bit much to retrofit.

Do you have a standard naming convention for your programs? Or perhaps multiple owning user profiles for the *PGM objects? I'm wondering if you could create an action script that called a program of your own to figure out what group to send the message too.

Charles