Vern here - just sayin' cuz we won't see names for a while!

It thinks you are doing division with the slash.

Try using QCMDEXC instead of QCAEXEC - not sure, but worth a try.

I've never used CT arrays to hold commands - maybe use regular variables and still use QCAEXEC, if that doesn't work, try QCMDEXC again.

Those are the changing things I can think of.

HTH
Vern