Hi Rob,
Sounds impressive...could you send me a copy of the spreadsheet.

We're in the throws of reevaluating our JDE application host environment ie
do we go with the Oracle stack or stay with the IBM i.

Any reasons why the Power8 would be that much better (or dare say worse
than) any equivalent Oracle/Sun or Oracle Cloud engine?

Paul