From: MIDRANGE-L [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Paul Nelson
Sent: Wednesday, April 30, 2014 8:10 AM
To: 'Midrange Systems Technical Discussion'
Subject: RE: he said, she said (high cost of upgrading to v7r2)

A large percentage of construction projects are government work, so yes, it's safe to assume the construction companies have political (and
underworld) friends. On the take? That's true. Most politicians are on the take (see the news from Nevada). Remind me some time to tell you about Spiro Agnew.

"I think software companies have lost their mind when it comes to upgrade and maintenance fees, but using possibly paid political clout?"

www.healthcare.gov

You can follow a chunk of that wasted money all the way back to a women's dormitory at Princeton University. It's the Chicago Way!

Paul Nelson
Cell 708-670-6978
Office 409-267-4027
nelsonp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx