Try SNDPTFORD, *savf.
Paul

-----Original Message-----
From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Rich Loeber
Sent: Saturday, April 19, 2014 1:49 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: Re: Fix Central Delays?

I can't believe that this requires a person to intervene and approve a PTF
order.

If worse comes to worse I can leave the system up for the rest of the
weekend running on the base 6.1 code and finish the PTFs on Monday. Don't
like that, but if I have to wait, then so be it. I'd rather be home with
the family this weekend.

Rich