I'm planning to do as much cleanup as I can before we do the migration. Most of it will be done manually because of the various things that have been done over the years and then changed. Not cleanup was done after the changes were done.
I am looking at the device descriptions at this time and I am seeing devices for emulator naming conventions that were created in 1994 and haven't been used.

Bruce

CRPence <CRPbottle@xxxxxxxxx> 4/17/2014 11:59 AM >>>