I don't know of any printer that supports *IPDS by default. It's always an
extra cost option.

If supported, the configuration report printed from the printer would give
some indication.

This page doesn't show AFPDS/IPDS as an optional data stream supported by
the printer...
http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=nas8N1019512

Charles