In this case you probably don't want to configure the width of the PDF, but
the size of the font and the spacing between lines. Right now it's most
likely that the font size being used is "too big" for the available real
estate (normally a 8.5x11 piece of digital paper).

It could be the LPI, CPI, length and width of your spooled file aren't
correct causing this. This of course assumes infoprint uses these values
to determine the font size and spacing used.

In our SPLTOOL software these items are controlled by a user defined file
where they can manage those PDF attributes.

Brad
www.bvstools.com

On Fri, Apr 4, 2014 at 5:20 AM, Winchester Terry <