That is simply the IBM SMTP Server/MSF telling you the email wasn't
delivered (for one reason or another).

If you have a mail server set up properly in CHGSMTPA then it's saying it
couldn't deliver to that. If you don't have a mail server set up (which
you should... <smile>) then it's saying it couldn't deliver to the end
recipient.

The "Unable to relay" is a message that came from the mail router or
recipients mail server during the message handoff.

Brad
www.bvstools.com