We¹ve had the FSFC toolkit implemented in several customers (you are not
the first) and while we typically don¹t do the memory moves because you
need a lot less to do just a backup, the 21 backup is well automated
within the toolkit. If you look at the commands in the FSFC Manager wiki
you should be able to find options for commands to run prior and after the
flash is done. Also, make sure the flash copy target isn¹t in manual mode
for the IPL. That should take care of the IPL process key entries you are
seeing.

https://www.ibm.com/developerworks/community/wikis/home?lang=en#!/wiki/IBM%
20i%20Advanced%20Copy%20Services/page/Commands