From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Scott Klement
Sent: Wednesday, March 12, 2014 1:28 AM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: Re: Scott K's CSV code

Jack,

There doesn't seem to be anything to reset your 'bufpos' variable back
to 0 when you re-run the program. Since it's already at the end of the
string, there's nothing left to read.

My original code would reset this when you read a new record.

If you do change this to work on EDI-formatted data, I would consider
naming the procedures EDI_open(), EDI_getdata, etc. seems weird to
still call them "CSV", and add an x to the end of the procedure names.