So the subnet mask is 255.255.255.248 then?
Their router is at x.x.x.209?
That being the case they might have a subnet mask wrong such as 255.255.255.252 for example. At least in THEORY the .211 address shouldn't work either as it would be the broadcast address but often that works IF you have the subnet mask correct at .248. Certainly in this case the .212, .213, and .214 addresses would NOT work.

- Larry "DrFranken" Bolhuis

www.frankeni.com
www.iDevCloud.com
www.iInTheCloud.com