I did this not too long ago...
clear "all user data"
create program to write "One's and Zero's"...
ran it multiple times...

but then I got too cute by half...

this was a a mirrored disk system, so before I went to reinstall the OS,
I thought it would be better if I swapped a bunch of the drives....
(44 disks) I moved load source... I moved drives between racks.....

every drive I moved showed up in error, and even when I moved them back,
they still showed in error...