Scott,

Yeah, I can work-around it easily enough...just hoping to understand what's
going on.

Netserver is configured as CCSID 1252
I don't see anyplace off in a quick look to specify what gets translated
wand what doesn't.
But as I mentioned, it works on other .TXT files (and .TAB for that matter.)

While I've got your attention... :)
Is there a way in the SQL command,
1) to remove the leading LF, x'25' that gets put into the file
2) to specify the TAB char as the separator
3) to use a CRLF as a record separator

Thanks! (I'm going to owe you dinner again)
Charles

On Wed, Mar 5, 2014 at 3:44 PM, Scott Klement