Thanks for chiming in.

The tape drive and whatnot swap would probably be scheduled for 5pm.

Regarding the full backup: Every morning at 3am we do the BRMS equivalent
of a SAVE21. Then, @4:45pm, when all billing for the next day is finished,
we do an incremental backup of *ALLUSR libs and *SPLF.

That close enough? No incremental IFS at day's end. However, there's no
reason I couldn't run an actual SAVE21 at that time.

On Tue, Mar 4, 2014 at 10:45 AM, Jim Oberholtzer <