It's been a while since I've gotten "down and dirty" with printers, but
I did have a couple questions.

We have several Toshiba printers that I've been trying to change the
outbin for. Currently they are set up as rmtoutq's.

I tried using WSCST and the Outbintble option to change all the outbin
comands to 0,1,2,3 but nothing happened. I even used wordpad to print
out a test to a file to look for the right Hex code but didn't even see
any that started with "1b26" which is what the default WSCST had for
outbin.

I haven't found the hex codes for the Toshiba, so I thought I might try
PJL (the IBM guide has "?" for PJL but I thought it might work). I know
I would have to set up a PJL device, but my question is how do I then
send the PJL commands to the printer or better yet set the device to
always use outbin 1 (for example) based on PJL.

Thanks in advance for the help.

David Boling

Rowan County Information Systems Department

130 W Innes Street

Salisbury, NC 28144

704-216-8114 (Voice)

704-216-8126 (Fax)