Hey Paul,

Interesting as we have a handful of CGC customers.

Regards,
Richard Schoen
RJS Software Systems Inc.
Where Information Meets Innovation
Document Management, Workflow, Report Delivery, Forms and Business Intelligence
Email: richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Web Site: http://www.rjssoftware.com
Tel: (952) 736-5800
Fax: (952) 736-5801
Toll Free: (888) RJSSOFT

------------------------------

message: 2
date: Tue, 4 Feb 2014 10:59:36 -0600
from: "Paul Nelson" <nelsonp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
subject: Explorer Welcomes Computer Guidance Clients

Looks like JD Edwards is the last man standing in the iSeries construction software space.

Paul Nelson
Cell 708-670-6978
Office 409-267-4027
nelsonp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

<http://cdn1.actonsoftware.com/acton/paper/1/Blue%20Fade/bluefade.gif>

<http://marketing.computerguidance.com/acton/ct/354/s-0581-1402/Bct/l-01e7/l
-01e7:6b2/ct0_0/1> Click here to view this message in a browser window.

<http://cdn1.actonsoftware.com/acton/cx/162/logo7.png>

Explorer Welcomes Computer Guidance Clients

Explorer Software Group would like to welcome you to the Explorer family. On January 31, Explorer signed a definitive agreement to purchase Computer Guidance Corporation with the purpose to enable the continuous growth of Computer Guidance's solutions and services while enduring our strategic growth plans in the North American construction market.

Who We Are

Explorer Software, a global company, with offices in North America, United Kingdom, United Arab Emirates, and Australia, was founded in 1984 in Vancouver, Canada with a focus on software development for the heavy/highway/construction markets. With the acquisition of additional software technology for the general construction, homebuilding, and subcontractor markets, our family of products has expanded to support the needs of construction companies of all sizes and specialties - from single offices to large enterprise operations.

The Computer Guidance acquisition is our thirteenth construction software acquisition since 2004 and it reinforces our ongoing commitment to growth, stability and our contractors.

Business as Usual and Better!

We are committed to providing you with the best possible support. Our business philosophy sees customer service as key to our success. We are focused on serving you, and therefore, the customer-facing Computer Guidance employees, including account management, application support, professional services and technical services will remain in place to support you. In addition, the Computer Guidance development team will remain in full force to further develop and maintain the eCMS product. This means that as our new clients, you will immediately receive knowledgeable and friendly customer service from the same staff you have been working with.

"We are very excited to be part of the Explorer family, a larger global company, where we will continue to develop new and exciting features that strengthen the position of our eCMS solution. With Explorer's financial strength and wide portfolio of construction software solutions, Computer Guidance will have access to additional resources and experience ensuring our clients continue to receive the very best solutions and service." - Mike Bihlmeier, President of Computer Guidance

As the market leader delivering construction software solutions worldwide, Explorer Group is committed to serving this market and the acquisition of Computer Guidance further demonstrates that commitment. As a result, Computer Guidance customers will not only be getting uninterrupted customer care and support, but will also be receiving guidance and tools to take their support to the next level.

A Commitment to Your Future

As a new Explorer customer, you may be concerned about the future of the Computer Guidance eCMS product. We would like to assure you that we are here for the long term and we will continue to develop and support your eCMS product. Explorer will continue to invest in the development and delivery of Computer Guidance eCMS ERP solution and will not be asking you to upgrade or change your solution to Explorer. In fact, the Computer Guidance team will now have access to additional resources to further develop the eCMS construction ERP and improve the delivery and service of this solution.

Computer Guidance has been strategically focusing its development efforts to provide its customers with advanced business intelligence capability, enriched functionality, and enhanced accessibility to these applications that are built on the solid foundation of the eCMS database. The browser-based eCMS solution powered by an industry-leading business intelligence dashboard and reporting capability as well as its mobile and self-service applications are true testaments of these efforts and we are excited to support them moving forward. In addition, both companies see great opportunity to continue delivering cloud-based solutions in the future and we remain dedicated to contribute to these initiatives. We believe that by combining our existing technologies with Computer Guidance's current solution and its near-term product roadmap, we are solidifying our growth and stability for many years to come.

We are excited about this acquisition and hope you are too. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us. To read more about our acquisition, please click <http://marketing.computerguidance.com/acton/ct/354/s-0581-1402/Bct/l-01e7/l
-01e7:6b2/ct2_0/1> here.

Mike Bihlmeier
President, Computer Guidance
mbihlmeier@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Mike Aspinwall
Chief Operating Officer
mike.aspinwall@xxxxxxxxxxxx

<http://cdn1.actonsoftware.com/acton/paper/1/Blue%20Fade/bluefade.gif>

Copyright C 2014 Computer Guidance Corporation Our address is 15035 N. 75th Street, Scottsdale, AZ, 85260, USA

If you do not wish to receive future email, <http://marketing.computerguidance.com/acton/rif/354/s-0581-1402/-/l-01e7:6b
2/l-01e7/zout> click here.
(You can also send your request to Customer Care at the street address
above.)
<http://marketing.computerguidance.com/acton/o/354/s-0581-1402/l-01e7:6b2/l-
01e7/UVADTDTDU/endline.gif>