On Mon, 3 Feb 2014 13:31:35 -0500 (EST), fbocch2595@xxxxxxx wrote:

Well folks, I know I can't have IBM resolve this one without many useless phone transfers and emails...so I'll ask you. I upgraded to IE 10 and now I can't created a new PMR and when I update an existing PMR I get the same msg...all in red;

Please note the following items before continuing:

Title is required
Severity is required
Problem description is required
Operating system is required

Does anyone know how I can resolve this fairly quckly, or will I have to do the unthinkable...try to get through the maze of IBM?

Roll back to IE9?

That's a cow-orker ended up doing after finding that IE10 would not
work with our internal Help Desk website (with symptoms similar to
what you are reporting). FF26 would act the same as IE10. But with
FF24 (and IE9) I had no problem.

Ken