could you run these statements and tell me if anything is selected?

select iaprt#, count(*)
from astdta.icprtmia
group by iaprt#
having count(*) > 1

select mhordp, count(*)
from astdta.mfhhmhpk
group by mhordp
having count(*) > 1

On Wed, Jan 22, 2014 at 6:27 PM, Hoteltravelfundotcom <
hoteltravelfun@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

If I just query on the main table OEINDLID, I will get only half the rows.
even doing this query /400 is returning duplicates, how can I resolve
this?

SELECT T01.IDORD#, T01.IDDOCD,
T01.IDPRT#, T01.IDSHP#, T01.IDNTU$, (IDNTU$*(IDSHP#)) AS LINTOT,
T02.IAPTWT, T02.IARCC3, T03.MHSTAT, T03.MHZONR, T03.MHSHIN,
T01.IDORDT,
T01.IDHCD3 FROM ASTDTA.OEINDLID T01 INNER JOIN ASTDTA.ICPRTMIA T02
ON T01.IDPRT# = T02.IAPRT# INNER JOIN astdta.MFHHMHPK T03 ON
T01.IDORD# = T03.MHORDP WHERE IDHCD3 in
('MDL','TRP')