I have been playing with this new function. Making my own generic dspobjd. Since it's SQL I can use better *generic* selections for the object.

I have bee trying to figure out how to, in one SQL statement, use the output from
SELECT * FROM TABLE (QSYS2.OBJECT_STATISTICS('QSYS','*LIB')) AS x
As input to a second statement for the object selection.

Any ideas?

--
Bryan