Hi Folks, I want to know where a certain usrprf has been granted a private authority to any objects on my system and the best way to report on that? Any idea's? I'm thinking I should prtpvtaut and read that splf but if anyone knows of a better way to do it, plz lemme know. Are there any ways to use QSH to accomplish the task?
Thanks, Frank

This thread ...

Follow On AppleNews
Return to Archive home page | Return to MIDRANGE.COM home page

This mailing list archive is Copyright 1997-2019 by midrange.com and David Gibbs as a compilation work. Use of the archive is restricted to research of a business or technical nature. Any other uses are prohibited. Full details are available on our policy page. If you have questions about this, please contact [javascript protected email address].