Hi,

Below is the procedure how to recover this damaged *FILE from IBM:

This document explains how to recover from a damaged SYSIXADV file.

To recover from having a damaged SYSIXADV file, you should follow these
steps:

1. Replace QSYS2 with QSYS2nnnnn for an IASP.
2. Replace zz with the CCSID used by character columns using the DSPFFD
command on QSYS/QADBXREF file.

These steps are best executed when application activity is quiesced.

ALCOBJ OBJ((QSYS2/SYSIXADV *FILE *EXCL)) CONFLICT(*RQSRLS)
DLTF QSYS2/SYSIXADVIX
DLTF QSYS2/CONDIDXA
DLTF QSYS2/SYSIXADV
CHGJOB CCSID(zz)
CALL QSYS/QSQSYSIBM
CALL QSYS/QSQIBMCHK

You should also check for the following PTFs:

*R540*
o MF52711
o MF52919
o MF55209
o MF56030

*R545*
o MF52712
o MF52920
o MF55210
o MF56031

*R610*
o MF52651
o MF52921
o MF56500
o MF55204
o MF56032

*R611*
o MF52652
o MF52922
o MF56501
o MF55205
o MF56033

*R710*
o MF52923
o MF56499
o MF55203
o MF56034

Best regards
Tsetso

On Tue, Dec 17, 2013 at 4:58 PM, Jim Oberholtzer <