Thanks, I'm forwarding your e-mail to our Ops Manager
whom is responsible for IBM i updates.

-----Original Message-----
From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Tsvetan Marinov
Sent: Monday, December 16, 2013 9:53 AM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: Re: System i Navigator does not allow mkdir

Welcome.

Indeed it's not the latest one and yes 5770-XE1 is the latest one and you can use the latest feats of the product.

Sys I Nav is different product and therefore can be on different ver.. I also use V7R1M0 Nav and V6 access for Windows.

Latest one is IBM i Access for Windows which you can find from V7R1 installation media:
http://www-03.ibm.com/systems/power/software/i/access/windows.html