Yes exactly. The limit of the shared pool is the actual number of prc which the LPAR's can scale up to.

Yes my issue is that my pool has a limit of 4 prc for all 4 LPAR'S but when WRKLICINF for feat. 5051, the usage across all LPAR's shows 16 not the limit of 4 which,should be normal.

Regards
Tsetso