This is probably an RPG question, but, speaking as an administer who is in
charge of loading this TR on and I want to get this right, I hope we can
keep this here for just that reason.

Kindly post your code (yes, I know it's supposed to be at that link you
sent earlier), to code.midrange.com
Please also post the errors you are receiving.

Thank you,