Don't think "I'm not using those"!!!!! Read on!

As long as you are careful, conscientious, and aware of other implications
(like Mimix and other H/A software) you may want to perform some journal
cleanup.

WRKJRNRCV JRNRCV(*ALL/*ALL)

You can use option 5 to check out the details. The lack of a detach date
means one of two things. One, it is still the active journal receiver.
Or, two, the journal was detached hard, like a bad IPL. Not uncommon to
see these. For example, I have these journal receivers
Journal Detached Saved
JRNRCV0001 mm/dd/07 12/06/13
JRNRCV0002 00/00/00 12/06/13
JRNRCV0003 mm/dd/12 12/06/13
JRNRCV0004 00/00/00
While it is possible for JRNRCV0004 to still be the currently active
receiver, JRNRCV0002 will not be. When you try to delete '2' you will get
a message that it's never fully been saved. Take the I to ignore it and
blow it away.

Journal receivers I recently discovered were years old on my system:
Journal
Receiver Library Text
QSQJRN.... QDB2XML COLLECTION - created by SQL
QIPFLT.... QUSRSYS Journal receiver for IP filtering
QIPNAT.... QUSRSYS Journal receiver for IP NAT
QSQJRN.... QUSRSYS
QSQJRN.... SAMPLE COLLECTION - created by SQL
QSQJRN.... XML531ADDR COLLECTION - created by SQL