Define a new LMi object type which uses CPYF to promote the AFPSRC file members.
-sjl

"Brian Johnson" wrote in message news:mailman.985.1385592570.2717.midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx...

What version of LMi are you running? At version 07.5G objects have an
attribute called "data option" where one option is "promote data". You
might be able to use data option to come up with at least a
better-than-nothing arrangement that allows checkout and promote of AFPSRC
with data intact.