Hi Terry

Actually that site has stuff for mainframes and various protocol specifications and all. Take a look at all those bookshelves!

I did take one of the publication IDs Chuck provided - it wasn't there.

But if you want the spec for DDM, for example, it's there. It's there. I think it's a very cool resource, not well-known.

Vern