Thanks Rob. I'll pass this along to SysAdmin.
-- MK

-----Original Message-----
From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:midrange-l-
bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of rob@xxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, November 21, 2013 11:40 AM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: RE: TR7

Tell them to delete SF99610 and SF99609 simply with option 4. These
are carryover's from 6.1. They can verify that by hitting F11.
They ordered a cume and only a cume. That cume automatically comes
with the hiper group and the DB2 group available at the time you
ordered the cume. It's all documented and I can show you links.
Judging by the level this cume was ordered quite recently. Again, F11
will show you the text on those groups and you will see it is the DB2
and the hiper groups.
They ordered NO groups. They only ordered the cume, which, again,
comes with the DB2 and the hiper groups. Tell them to order these
groups:
http://www-
912.ibm.com/s_dir/sline003.NSF/GroupPTFs?OpenView&Start=1&Count=30&Expa
nd=1#1

The following text is imbedded in the link below:
"However, when you ordered your cumulative PTF package, you were
automatically sent the latest HIPER and Database PTF groups along with
the cumulative PTF package."
http://www-912.ibm.com/s_dir/SLINE003.NSF/PTFbyNumber/SF99710

IBM Certified System Administrator - IBM i 6.1 Group Dekko Dept 1600
Mail to: 2505 Dekko Drive
Garrett, IN 46738
Ship to: Dock 108
6928N 400E