And since you're making such a moral judgment with almost no facts...

We should all assume that you are of such high moral character that you're
allowed to sit in judgment of others because:

- You never ran a red light or stop sign
- You've never drove faster than the speed limit
- You've never "borrowed" some tape or staples or ink pen from work
- You've never lied about anything
- You've never cheated at anything
- You've never...I grow weary of this...

And besides that, we were entitled to the PTFs when we ordered the V6R1
software, but because we didn't actually install it until a year later, we
didn't even think about ordering PTFs at the time we still had maintenance.

I remember now why I generally do not take part in these lists any more.
There are so many people on here who I wouldn't waste 30 seconds talking to
in the real world that you have to slog through on here just to participate
in a conversation that it's not hardly worth it. I stopped participating a
long time ago after reading so many rude, arrogant and downright mean
comments from many of the "names" on this list and others too that I just
gave up.

It's been more than a year since I was on this list and I thought that since
I needed some help I thought I would go against my better judgment and join
again. It didn't even take 24 hours to see once again why I decided to stay
away from here in the first place.

Now, having said all that, MOST of the people are here are really good
people who truly want to participate as professionals and want to help
others, but there is also a core group of posters who are true asswipes and
they ruin it for everyone else.

I very much appreciate everyone who offered useful suggestions!

I'm sure you and others will want to keep arguing this because so many of
you apparently have nothing else to do all day but play on these lists...but
I'm dropping off this group again before I have to get into any other
dumbass arguments.

After 25 years of working on this platform and helping to build and define
this community, I am just not going to do it any more. Life is too short to
tolerate people I wouldn't even want to break bread with.