There are two dippitdy switches and they am small! VERY small. They are on the FSP itself. If this is a Power5+ then the HSL card is on the FSP and you can see the switches with the HSL card still installed. Whatever position they are in flip them both with a paperclip for example.

Another connection 'secret' is to connect a serial cable to the S1 port at 9600 8 none 1 no flow control. Whack enter a time or two and you should get a menu. Gets past the whole 'which IP address' and 'which version of which browser' will work with the very old encryption used by the firmware on those machines.

- Larry "DrFranken" Bolhuis

www.frankeni.com
www.iDevCloud.com
www.iInTheCloud.com