Using the information here I fought this for a while using the Chrome
browser. When I changed over to Explorer, it started to work. It also
works in Firefox.

Can anyone tell me why Chrome is so stubborn?

Anyway, don't use Chrome to test the connection. You will just beat your
head against a wall.

Jim Essinger
Western Power Sports
Boise, ID