Well, I'm getting a quote . . .

On Fri, Nov 1, 2013 at 9:21 AM, Jim Oberholtzer <midrangel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
wrote:

Yup!.

Seriously bumping that machine to 100% capacity for memory will be
somewhere in the couple hundred dollar range. IBM i can run on that but
really needs more like four. A new small 720 (4 way, only license one
core) transferring your software over is going to pay for itself in
maintenance, and aggravation many times over. You really need to
consider it.

Jim Oberholtzer
Chief Technical Architect
Agile Technology Architects