Hi, Chuck.

Been doing this for years using CGIDEV2 our our eRPG SDK.

I actually asked about the credit card payment thing a few weeks ago and
once I dug into things I found many options, some that didn't even require
much programming at all on the IBM i, side.

Just a simple form to call their application, and a CGI program to retrieve
the success or not of the charge which is done on a portal website (which
mean you and your company don't have to worry about all the laws/rules for
credit card charging since it's all done via a portal web page).

Of course, it can be made much more customization doing all the work
(except the web service call for actual charging/verification of the CC)
but then you also need to make sure you're following all the rules with
data storage/transmission of CC numbers.

Feel free to contact me off line for more info.

Brad
www.bvstools.com

On Wed, Oct 23, 2013 at 12:51 PM, Koester, Michael