Thanks for taking the time to look.

The 567.15.255.43 connection is the remote machine and it did not go away. It was my 567.17.255.42 client access connection on my local machine that went away.

Mimix stopped, I believe, because for some reason it could not get information from the local machine (567.17) to the remote machine (567.15). (Mimix is controlled from the remote machine, initiates process on the local machines, then waits for those processes to complete. Not sure of the exact mechanism that signals completion.) I did have a client access session to the remote machine that stayed up.

Sam