Oops - typo city.
I said:
Whether one is a Hot Spare and there are 7 active in the RAID-6 set, or you have RAID-6 with all pulling their share.
when I meant:
Whether one is a Hot Spare and there are 7 active in the RAID-5 set, or you have RAID-6 with all pulling their share.

Neil Palmer, Waterloo, Ontario, Canada

(This account not monitored for personal mail,
remove the last two letters before @ for that)