Mike Wills
http://mikewills.me
Ph: 507-933-0880

On Thu, Oct 17, 2013 at 8:33 AM, Paul Nelson <nelsonp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

You're a bank? Tell them that Bank of America is an IBM i shop.

Who picks up their garbage? Both Waste Management and Republic Services are
IBM i shops.

Are they outdoorsmen? How about Cabela's, Bass Pro Shops and REI?

Do they eat food? Many of the trucking companies are IBM i shops.

Do they drive on highways? Every Caterpillar dealer in the world has an IBM
i.

When they go home at night, do they possibly sit on pieces Ethan Allen or
Ashley furniture? Yup. They're IBM i shops.

Are they possibly yuppies or hipsters? Do they wear Ralph Lauren, Urban
Outfitters, Abercrombie & Fitch? If they're old guys like me, how about
Nordstrom? All IBM i shops.

How about construction companies? Have they ever heard of little ones like
Parsons in Boston? I think Parsons built much of the big dig in Boston.
Skanska USA in New York? They built the underground structures holding up
the new WTC. Manhattan in Tulsa? They built the Dallas Cowboys stadium and
the new visitor center at the US Capitol, just to name a couple. Veco in
Anchorage? They've surely heard of the Exxon oil spill.

Do they live in a house? Many of the homebuilders in this country are IBM i
shops.

Do their wives shop at Target? Dollar Tree? Both are IBM i shops.

When they go to New York, do they visit the Metropolitan Museum of Art? You
guessed it.

Do they have leather seats in their cars? That leather came from an IBM i
shop.

And so , and so on.

Paul Nelson